Below you will find the most important information about placing orders in the Pdf Sewing Patterns store. You can read the full terms and conditions here.
- Pdfsewingpatterns.com offers digital goods for sewing enthusiasts such as sewing patterns, tutorials, and other learning materials. You won't find here ready-made products or paper patterns.
- In certain situations we will be able to establish applicable VAT rate only after the address form is filled out. That's why the binding prices are the prices (with tax) displayed in the order's summary.
- Please make sure you entered the correct country of residence.
- The order is placed after clicking on the "Order and Pay" button.
- Delivery of digital content is free of charge. You will receive a download link after the payment is made and processed correctly. You can also download ordered products direclty from your User Account.
- You can cancel your order within 30 days from the date of purchase, for any reason. However, if you decide to download your product before the end of the cancellation period then you will lose your right to withdraw the order.
- If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
In order to use our sewing patterns and tutorials you will need:
- PDF reading software such as Acrobat Reader
- some software to open zipped files such as 7-zip
- a printer - our patterns can be printed on either A4 or US Letter sized paper
Here you can find out how you can use our patterns: Sew & Sell.