Half circle skirt with contrast hem
About the project
Half-circle skirt is one of those designs that suit every woman. Regardless of your age or body shape, this skirt will add charm to your personality. Waist-defining band with loosely fitted bottom will flatter your shape whether you want to hide your full hips or add more curves to your body.
Wavy inset at the bottom adds more modern and fun factor to the skirt. It also allows you to create many different, interesting color combinations or to mix patterns.
The pattern is available in 10 sizes 36-54. The skirt was drafted for height 168 cm / 5.5 ft, but the length can be changed in some range.
Sewing instruction is NOT included. The info file contains only sewing order.
The product contains:
- 4 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with information about the pattern
- Fabric - 2 colors (fabric 142 cm / 56 in wide):
- Main fabric consumption: 36 - 110 cm (44 in), 38 - 40 – 115 cm (46 in), 42 –120 cm (48 in), 44 - 54 – 125 cm (49 in)
- Contrast fabric consumption: 36 - 48 – 70 cm (28 in), 50 - 54– 75 cm (29 in)
- invisible zipper 22 cm / 9 in
- satin ribbon (optional)
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.