Sanitary pad holder or panty liner case
About the project
Feminine product case is something that every woman should have in her bag. It's discreet and comfortable to use - so go ahead, sew one for yourself.
With this product you will be able to sew both a sanitary pad case and a panty liner case. The set of sachets will make a perfect gift for you sister, mom or any other woman in your life.
Size of a finished product:
- Sanitary pad case: 5 x 4 3/8 in (12.5 × 11 cm)
- Panty liners case: 7 x 3 1/2 in (17.5 × 8.5 cm)
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 14-page instruction of sewing the case, with lots of photos
- As a bonus you’re getting access to additional pdf files:
- How to attach a snap
- How to close a seam opening
- outer fabric
- lining fabric
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.