Women's accordion wallet
About the project
Yes, now you can sew this beautiful, accordion wallet by yourself! It's roomy without being too bulky and has space for everything you need.
The wallet closes with a magnetic snap and the inside is fully lined. The main compartment folds nicely keeping wallet slim and feminine.
There is a lot to love about this design, including:
- two zippered pocket
- one big compartment divided into 3 sections
- 2 open pockets
- 6 card slots
- 2 pockets with windows where you can put pictures of your loved ones
The wallet looks great in solids as well as prints, so there is a lot of possibilities.
Size of a finished product:
- width: 18 cm (7 in)
- height: 10 cm (4 in)
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 22-page instruction of sewing the wallet, with photos and diagrams
- outer fabric
- lining fabric
- 2 zippers - 14 cm (5.5 in) long, preferably #3 (3 mm)
- magnetic snap closure – 14 mm (9/16")
- clear vinyl fabric
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.