Leon wallet - sewing pattern and tutorial
About the project
Leon wallet combines simplicity and functionality. It's an interesting project, that you can make in one afternoon! The huge advantage of this design is that you will only need 3 products to sew it!
The wallet features 1 large bill pocket and 2 smaller side pockets. In 8 card slot pockets you can store your credit cards, documents as well as various types of membership cards. The wallet also has a dedicated, spacious coin pocket.
Washable paper is a strong material, and the design of this wallet was tested for several months before I decided to publish this pattern - so no need to worry about its durability :)
Leon is perfect for both men and women. Just think how cool it will be to show off to a friend a self-made paper wallet!
From the sewing instruction you will learn:
- how to work with washable paper
- how to cut and prepare all of the wallet pieces
- how to sew a coin pocket
- how to sew a closure strap
- how to sew card slots finnished with lining
- how to sew a large bill pocekt and side pockets
Size of a finished product:
- height: 12 cm (4 3/4")
- width: 9,5 cm (3 3/4")
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 15-page instruction of sewing the wallet, with a lot of photos and diagrams
- 1 PDF file with additional instruction on how to remove the flip panel and sew a simplified version of Leon wallet
- 1 PDF file with information: How to attach rivets, eyelets and snaps
- washable kraft paper: 15 x 150 cm (6" x 59")
- lining fabric: 65 x 20 cm (8" x 25")
- 2 snaps
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.