Fanny pack, festival bag
About the project
Hip bags are perfect accessories for warm months, indispensable for biking or hiking. Make an original belt bag for yourself or as a gift for a loved one.
With this pattern you'll learn how to sew a single-chamber pouch, fully lined without bias binding. The bag has a zipper closure that protects contents from falling out. The sides are decorated with metal rivets (optional). The fanny pack has an adjustable belt so there will be no problem fitting it to your dimensions.
Size of a finished product:
- width: 9 3/8 in (total 11 3/4 in) / 24 cm (30 cm)
- height: 4 3/4 in (12 cm)
- depth: 2 3/8 in (6 cm)
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 22-page instruction of sewing the bag, with lots of photos
- As a bonus you’re getting access to additional pdf files:
- How to attach bag hardware
- How to close a seam opening
- outer fabric 6.5 x 37.5 in (16 x 95 cm)
- lining fabric 6.5 x 35.5 in (16 x 90 cm)
- zipper #5 9 in (22 cm)
- side release buckle and adjuster slide 1 in (25 mm) wide
- webbing 1 in (25 mm) wide, length as needed (about 1.1 yard / 1 m)
- rivets (optional)
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.