Round bag with aztec pattern
About the project
With this pattern you can sew this playful and colorful round shaped bag with aztec application. The bag has 3 open pockets inside and one zippered pocket on the back. With an adjustable strap you can wear it across your body or on the shoulder. The handbag is fully lined, and the lining is attached without use of a bias tape.
This unique bag will definitely make you stand out from the crowd!
Size of a finished product:
- diameter: 9.5 in (24 cm)
- depth: 2 3/8 in (6 cm)
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 42-page instruction of sewing the bag, with lots of photos
- outer fabric - 2 colors:
- main color: 12 x 40 in (30 x 100 cm)
- complementary color: 12 x 12 in and rectangle 2 x 40-55 in for the strap (30 x 30 cm and 5 x 100-140 cm)
- lining fabric - 2 colors:
- main color: 12 x 48 in (30 x 120 cm)
- complementary color: 12 x 14 in (30 x 35 cm)
- 2 zippers - #5 13.5 in (34 cm). #3 5.5 in (14 cm)
- 2 rectangle rings and adjuster slide 1 in (25 mm) wide
- webbing 1 in (25 mm) wide
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.