Faux leather shoulder bag
About the project
Simple designs are best - this faux leather bag will match so many outfits!
The bag’s main compartment has a zipper closure. The inside features one zippered pocket and a double patch pocket. The bag is fully lined and the bag’s bottom is heavily reinforced to keep its shape. An adjustable strap lets the user wear it on a shoulder or across the body.
Of course, sewing allows you to make any changes you want so where will your imagination take you?
Size of a finished product:
- width: 8-11 in (21-28 cm)
- height: 8 in (20 cm)
- depth: 4 in (10.5 cm)
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 21-page instruction of sewing the bag, with lots of photos
- As a bonus you’re getting access to additional pdf files:
- How to attach a rivet
- How to sew a zippered pocket
- How to sew a double patch pocket
- outer fabric: 12 x 44 in (30 x 110 cm)
- lining fabrics: 18 x 44 in (45 x 110 cm)
- 2 zippers - #5 14 in (35 cm), #3 7 in (18 cm)
- 2 metal D-rings and strap adjuster 3/4 in (20 mm)
- webbing for the strap - 3/4 in (20 mm) wide
- rivets (optional)
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.