Faux leather shopper bag
About the project
The design of this lovely bag gives maximum functionality and easy accessibility. Use it as an everyday bag or a shopper bag.
It's very spacious, the inside has been divided into 2 compartments separated by a large zippered pocket. There is one more zippered pocket inside to keep small items on hand. The bag’s handles are attached with large, round rings which gives the bag a nice touch.
You can make this bag with faux leather or some other material. This is a versatile design that will be a great addition to your wardrobe.
Size of a finished product:
- width: 17 in (44 cm)
- height: 14 in (36 cm)
- depth: 7 in (18 cm)
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 24-page instruction of sewing the bag, with lots of photos
- As a bonus you’re getting access to additional pdf files:
- How to attach a rivet
- How to sew a zippered pocket
- How to close a seam opening
- outer fabric: 33 x 55 in (83 x 140 cm)
- lining fabric: 30.5 x 140 in (77 x 140 cm)
- 2 zippers - #5 9.5 in (24 cm), #3 7 in (18 cm)
- 4 round metal rings 1 1/4 in (30-35 mm)
- magnetic bag clasp
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.