Slouchy hobo bag - pdf sewing pattern and tutotrial
About the project
Looking for a perfect summer bag design? This hobo bag will give you a unique look and has plenty of room to carry your daily essentials. On top of that, the bag is easy and fast to make, what more can you wish for?
The bag is finished with a lining, and has one zippered pocket inside for your valuables. The design is simple and not cluttered, decorated only with a slightly contrasting topstitching and a tassel bag charm.
Size of a finished product:
- height: 40 cm / 16 in (laid flat, without a handle)
- width: 58 cm / 23 in (laid flat)
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 21-page instruction of sewing the bag, with a lot of photos and diagrams
- 1 PDF file with supplementary information: "Reducing Layers"
- outer fabric 50 cm / 20 in (140 cm / 55 in wide) + additional 41 x 21 cm / 16 x 5 in for tassels
- lining fabric: 45 cm / 18 in (140 cm / 55 in wide) + additional 21 x 40 cm / 8.5 x 16 in
- 2 zippers - 1 pcs. 18 cm (7") long, preferably #3 (3 mm) and 1 pcs. 40 cm (16") long, preferably #5 (5 mm)
- 2 metal rings – 25 mm (1 in)
- fusible bias stay tape (you can make it by yourself) and a small piece of non-woven interfacing
- additionally, for tassel bag charm: swivel hook, jewelry chain and jump rings
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.