Everyday handbag, shopper bag - sewing pattern and tutorial
About the project
This can be your perfect shopper, summer or everyday bag. Simple but very feminine design that suits many occasions. Beautiful rolled handles add chic to its look.
The bag has one, large compartment with a zipper closure. Inside you'll find 3 pockets that'll keep you organized. The bottom of the bag is firm and purse feet help to keep the bottom clean.
The bag features:
- one large zippered compartment
- 2 side, elastic pockets with a snap closure
- one inside zippered pocket
- firm bottom with bag feet
- faux leather handles with decorative cover patches
Size of a finished product:
- height: 32 cm (12.5")
- width: 31 - 48 cm (12" - 19")
- depth: 13 cm (5")
The product contains:
- 2 PDF files with the pattern (A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 22-page instruction of sewing the bag, with a lot of photos and diagrams
- 1 PDF file with information: How to attach rivets, eyelets and snaps
- outer fabric in 2 colors:
- fabric A (front / back panel): 35 x 70 cm (14" x 27")
- fabric B (faux leather): 35 x 140 cm (14" x 55")
- lining fabric: 80 x 112 cm (32" x 44")
- 2 zippers:
- 1 pc. 22 cm (8.5") long, size #3 (3 mm)
- 1 pc. continuous zipper 56 cm (22”) long or separating zipper 50 cm (19.5”) long, size #5 (5mm)
- cord / rope
- elastic - 6 mm (1/4”) wide, 36 cm (14”) long
- 4 purse feet
- 2 snaps
- 8 rivets
- interfacing / stiffener - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.