Zola hip bag L - XL - sewing pattern and tutorial
About the project
Learn how to sew a hip bag with our step by step tutorial. With this pattern you can sew a fanny pack in 2 sizes - L and XL.
The waist bag has one compartment with a zipper closure. An adjustable belt is designed to fit different body sizes. You will learn how to finish this bag with a lining, without using a bias binding. The bag is fairly quick to sew and you can use some of your fabric leftovers to make it.
This practical hip bag will carry all of your essentials. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, a fan of festivals or just want to work in a garden - this bag will be a perfect choice.
Size of a finished product:
- height: 14 cm (5.5")
- width: 33 cm (13")
- depth: 7 cm (2 3/4")
- height: 15 cm (6")
- width: 37 cm (14.5")
- depth: 8 cm (3")
The product contains:
- 4 PDF files with the pattern (2 sizes, both in A4 and US letter size)
- 1 PDF file with 12-page instruction of sewing the bag, with a lot of photos and diagrams
- 1 PDF file with information: How to attach rivets, eyelets and snaps
- outer fabric: 120 x 20 cm (47" x 8")
- lining fabric: 120 x 20 cm (47" x 8")
- zipper #5, 25 or 30 cm (10" or 12") depending on a size
- side release buckle and adjuster slide - 25 or 30 mm (1" or 1 1/4") depending on a size
- webbing 25 or 30 mm (1" or 1 1/4") wide, length as needed (about 1-1.2 m / 1 - 1.5 yd )
- 2 rivets (optional)
- interfacing - described in the tutorial
You're welcome to use this pattern to make items for your own use as well as for sale. We ask only to mention us in your online listing descriptions:
Note however, that all of the items for sale must be made personally by the pattern purchaser. Mass production is not allowed.
You may not sell or distribute our patterns and/or tutorials (or their parts) under no circumstances.
A free pattern is subject to the same rules – you may create items for sale with it, but we ask you to give us credit.
Please do not copy the pattern and claim as your own, and also do not share it directly on external sites. If you want to share the pattern - just post a link to our product page.