The data controller is: Ardente Design Małgorzata Bromirska, ul. Andromedy 11/8 59-220 Legnica, Poland. To contact us, please email PdfSewingPatterns
How do we collect your personal data
We collect and use your personal data only if you voluntarily decided to provide them or have given us an appropriate consent. Some data can be collected automatically, such as an IP address, when you use some of the shop's functionality.
You can provide us with personal data in a variety of ways. Most often it happens when you fill in one of the forms placed on our page - for example, when you send us a message, create an account, place an order or sign up for a newsletter.
What type of personal data do we collect
We only collect basic personal data required for you to be able to use our site. Depending on your actions on our site, the information may include your:
- company name
- VAT ID
- email address
- IP address
How do we process your personal data
We process your personal data only on lawful bases identified in Article 6 GDPR. This may include activities such as:
- performance of a contract with you – e.g. creating and maintaining a user account, processing an order, delivery of digital content
- data processing as required by law or in connection with legal claims
- correspondence, providing product support or any other technical assistance
- marketing communications - if you expressed your consent
- backups and archiving of data
We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers or contractors in order to perform functions on our behalf. We may do it also, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation For example we may disclose your information to:
- payment services providers
- suppliers of our hosting services and IT support
- financial services provider (bookkeeping)
- newsletter service provider
We've listed below rights that you have under data protection law. In particular, you have the right to:
- access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information
- object to processing of your personal data
- ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal data
- you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data
If we're processing your personal data based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
Some of your rights can be fulfilled by using shop functionality provided on your user account. Others may require an email contact.
We're using cookies in particular to:
- store visitors’ preferences
- record session information
- analyze web traffic (Google Analytics - third party service provider)
Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable Cookies, some areas of our website may not work properly.
When you browse our website, some information is recorded in server logs. The data contains e.g. IP address, date and time, type of browser or other client application used. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. Server logs are not accessible to general Internet users, only to the webmaster or those authorized to administer the server.
If you need help please contact us at: PdfSewingPatterns